WarnerMedia is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst for the Global Total Rewards department. Under general direction, this position will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of centralized and harmonized compensation support for functional organizations that span across all business units. This position will provide guidance to internal clients and collaborate with HR partners in the planning, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support the company's business strategy.
• Assist in the implementation and administration of the company's compensation program.
• Evaluate, level, and determine market value for new and existing roles
• Assist in creating, applying, and maintaining salary structures and hiring ranges
• Supports administration and communication of the annual merit, bonus, and long-term compensation programs for assigned clients
• Participate in industry market survey submission process
• Review survey results and proactively provide the analysis of market trend with recommendations
• Supports the annual compensation review process.
• Participates in a variety of HR and compensation related projects, including ad-hoc studies, projects and analysis.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in Compensation or related fields.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources Management or equivalent experience; CCP a plus
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills which include but not limited to development of spreadsheets with formulas, functions, pivot tables, and lookups
• Proficiency with other MS Office programs (including Powerpoint)
• Experience with Workday is preferred
• Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills, with ability to research and analyze various types of data.
• Strong communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vk04-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.