Administrator, Digital Marketing - Warner Bros
WarnerBros seeks a Specialist, CRM Operations for the Data Services: Executive department.
As the CRM team within the Marketing Operations group is responsible for CRM strategy and operations across WarnerMedia, the CRM Specialist role on our team provides two key primary functions – 1) email execution across a number of WB lines of business 2) supporting the CRM team leads with strategy and cross team operations work. This is a great role for someone developing their experience within the area of CRM / Email, that is interested not only in campaign execution but is also interested developing skills around how CRM Data is utilized and how advanced audience segmentation works.
Due to the large number of projects and the variety of tasks that this role is responsible for, this candidate must be extremely organized, dependable and able to multitask. Because this role works across so many groups at Warner Media, the position also requires a candidate that can be a team player and able to collaborate well with their peers. And finally, our team is audience focused, so the candidate must also embrace the audience first approach to challenge the status quo for the good of the fan.
Success for this position is the ability to develop ownership of CRM execution for assigned business units as well as collaborating with the rest of the CRM team on developing the future of WB's CRM activation to increase fan engagement.
• Execute email campaigns for WB lines of business
• Develop cross business reporting for execution insights
• Provide platform support for new accounts or problem solving
• Ensure protocols are executed for privacy compliance
• Create best practices materials to share learnings
• 1-2 years in relevant email marketing
• Entertainment industry knowledge a plus – theatrical / home entertainment / streaming
• General CRM campaign management
• Strong skills in Excel, Powerpoing
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Bachelor's Degree required with Major / Minor in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Problem solving and independent decision making skills
• Ability to easily collaborate with a diverse group of teams and personalities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vyeq-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.