WarnerMedia's B2B Applications team is looking for a Software Engineer (Full Stack) with the knowledge, motivation, and energy to help build robust solutions to real world challenges and deliver the best end-user experience to our business partners. The B2B Application team is always exciting as we support multiple applications that use different technologies and languages. We are looking for a well-rounded individual over those with very specialize skillsets.
• Actively participate in DevOps pipeline and drive adoption of containers, continuous integration, and automated build and deploy pipeline technologies.
• Champion test driven development (TDD) and other best practices to build quality code with a focus on quality, maintainability, and testability.
• Discover, experiment with, and recommend new technologies for our stack.
• Integrate disparate web services and develop orchestrations to enhance our products and improve the user experience.
• Act as support and maintenance for on-going system support issues, bugs and security vulnerabilities
• Must be diplomatic, while effectively communicating (both orally and written) adhering to all matters related to confidentiality
• Document technical solutions and articulate these solutions to both a business and technical audience
• 1+ years of API development experience. Not only development and management of APIs but a track record of integrating third party APIs.
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, integrated tests, etc.
• Experience deploying and supporting containerized applications.
• Knowledge of standard source code management and build tools such as Jira, Git, GitHub Actions and Jenkins.
• Experience working in Agile (Scrum / Kanban) methodology culture.
• Comfortable working with databases, schema design and have a practical understanding of SQL / NoSQL database technology. We're not looking for DBA's but you should be able to work comfortably with databases.
• Experience working in a DevOps environment is a huge plus. Such as working knowledge of Linux, AWS Cloud Services (Lambda, SNS, EC2, SWF, etc.) and automated build, test and deploy pipelines.
• Experience with OO / functional development languages such as C#, Java, Scala, Python, Go, Erlang a plus.
• Good Understanding how the Web ''works''. Basic things like standard browser features, browser privacy policies, client/server interaction and client-side scripting should be very familiar.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2j0w-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.