Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
• The Social Media Design Manager is responsible for creating static designs for Warner Bros. Television Group's TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube channels. They will be called on to take an active role in fan-focused events like premieres, conventions, and other studio milestones. In addition to these tasks, they will be asked to share well-articulated design insights in weekly strategic brainstorms ensuring our visual presence is consistent for the task at hand.
• Designs/edits content for daily posts across Warner Bros. Television Group social channels.
• Manages the digital design process including photo/video/music rights clearance.
• Point person for onsite social media production when called upon.
• Keeps up to date on industry trends/best practices.
• Juggles multiple projects and shows with parallel timelines.
• Assists with internal presentation deck design for use by executives.
• Creates mailers and other digital marketing materials for the TV Publicity team.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 4+ years entertainment or digital marketing experience required.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• College degree or equivalent work experience required
• Comprehensive knowledge of entertainment industry required.
• Experience effectively working with and successfully building positive relationships with high-profile on-camera talent and producers.
• Must have strong understanding of social media and be an active participant on leading platforms.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet required.
• Proficiency with remote working technology (Teams, WebEx, Zoom, Google Hangout, etc.) required.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
• Must be well organized.
• Must have the ability to work additional hours as needed.
• Must possess exemplary organizational skills.
• Must possess excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to maintain a cheerful disposition in a fast-paced environment and during stressful times.
• Must be able to review and comprehend detailed documents.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must have good judgment.
• Must be able and willing to take initiative and to problem solve as appropriate within the scope of responsibilities of this position.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d50boz-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.