Purpose of the role
WarnerMedia seeks a Creative Lead for its Social & Digital media marketing team to lead the creative storytelling output across its social media channels in INSEAK - India, Southeast Asia, HK, Taiwan, and South Korea.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. He/She will have a consumer-first mindset, knows the value of a good story and is able to bring it to life across Social Media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Tik Tok – to drive awareness and engagement with fans.
Working alongside the Central Creative Services team as well as Campaign managers/Content strategists from the social/digital marketing team, this Creative Lead will lead in the conceptualization, art direction and execution of best-in-class creative for our social media marketing campaigns.
He/She will ideally have strong communications skills, be able to pitch and sell through ideas to various internal stakeholders; and also create strong social copy incorporating the tone of voice and language style of Warnermedia's family of brands and franchises.
• Partner closely with the Social/Digital media marketing team to ideate and deliver best-in-class creatives that connect audiences and deliver against our campaign objectives.
• Work with Creative Services team to creatively direct and produce compelling copy, imagery and video assets for our social media channels.
• Develop/proofread copy, check on creative assets and maintain highest level of quality for all creative output.
• Support Campaign Managers in driving milestones of the creative process effectively to ensure timely and accurate development, production and delivery of assets.
• Be the internal voice for what works creatively on social platforms and lean in to test the latest social creative formats and sharing learnings on what creatives best resonate with consumers across our social platforms.
• Review performance metrics together with Campaign Managers and media agencies to determine best practices for better creatives on social.
• Fluent in Adobe Premiere Pro and other editing software. Avid & Final Cut Pro knowledge is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop & Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
• Must keep abreast of the latest social/digital creative production and design trends
• 8+ years in creative environment.
• A deep understanding of social, branded content, digital, and mobile ecosystems
• Ability to create clear, effective content grounded in data and insights.
• Must have a strong command in English, able to write copy and storyboard.
• Capable in all aspects of a social/digital creative and asset production workflow.
• Ability to oversee external partners/freelancers where needed to ensure efficient and high-quality output.
• Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to translate them into finalized assets.
• Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
• Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships and connect the dots in a fast-paced environment.
• The soft skills to recognize when to challenge conventional thinking, the courage to voice suggestions and the maturity to accept feedback on ideas and work.
• Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency campaign supervision experience.
• An understanding of metrics and testing to inform creative strategy.
• Healthy interactions with sales teams, production houses, writers, developers.
• Able to think strategically but also roll up your sleeves to execute on creative implementation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro35m6-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.