The Procure to Pay (P2P) specialist's primary responsibilities are to review and release payment proposals per vendor payment schedules established between the territory and Service Delivery Center (SDC), manage the inquiries, exceptions and compliance of Accounts Payable processes between the SDC and Warner Bros across EMEA territories.
• Coordinates escalated items between the SDC and BUs/Territories to resolve issues and to determine if appropriate actions have been taken.
• Communicates resolution to affected parties, identifies, and proposes actions to resolve repetitive service issues. Liaisons with Service Provider, business units, territories and regions providing subject matter expertise for P2P.
• Represents territories in P2P Global Governance activities.
• Continually promotes awareness and benefits of process improvement strategies in the context of actual business situations as well as the potential to facilitate or add input to training.
• Will be required to develop training and/or work with outsource service provider to updates to desktop procedures (DTP's) and submit formal change requests as deemed appropriate.
• Must have an ability to understand controls and gaps to ensure procedures have internal controls and are SOX compliant.
• Has a regional oversight over selected P2P processes and systems (e.g. vendor onboarding).
• Will be required to work closely with Global Process Owners ensuring standard approach across the company.
• Will work as a key member in projects and new business initiatives and will perform a variety of roles in the areas of process implementation and training.
• Knowledge and experience of Procure to Pay / Accounts Payable function.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently as well as partner with others
• Fluency in English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmwm1-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.