WarnerMedia Sales & Distribution / Content Licensing is seeking a talented professional to join the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. The Content Licensing team is responsible for all SVOD, Cable, Pay, and Syndication sales of WarnerMedia (WB/HBO/HBO Max/Turner) product in the US and Canada. The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key participant in budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting activities for the division.
Support Content Licensing FP&A as follows:
• Assist in the preparation of the by-title budget, monthly forecast, weekly pacing, and annual Long Range Plan (LRP) which includes coordination with the US & Canada sales teams for information gathering and confirmations
• Assist in the preparation of variance explanations and reports for management
• Prepare submission templates for the following, but not limited to, corporate deliverables: monthly & quarter forecasts, budget, LRP, ultimates.
• Support FP&A business unit teams & other WM finance teams (e.g., WB FP&A, WM LOB, etc.) by being a point of contact for issues and questions.
• Manage & maintain system data
• Review forecast & actuals data for accuracy and completion (incl. dollar value, term start & end dates, title validation, media categories, etc.)
• Review data transformed from Cosmos (Revenue Recognition program) to SMART (internal Planning tool) and/or downloaded to excel templates
• Maintain forecast excel template (e.g., Cable & SVOD sales grids, actuals updates, etc.)
• Monitor SMART weekly interface emails for errors and resolve as needed
• Open/follow-up tickets for any SAP, Cosmos, Longview or other system issues that need to be escalated to IT support
• Ad hoc system administration tasks as needed
• Prepare Ultimates (TV and Theatrical) including, but not limited to, preparing detailed worksheets for review, interfacing with the FP&A, Sales Planning & Inventory and other teams to help facilitate any research, submission through SAP, and completing variance explanations for corporate.
Ad hoc projects as follows (but not limited to):
• Ad hoc WM / WB financial templates Update sales models
• Assist with the prep of monthly / quarterly WM finance review presentations Cash flow requests
• Participation requests
• 3-5 years' experience in corporate and operational finance required.
• Experience in television finance preferred.
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred.
• Must have experience managing, querying, and mining large volumes of data.
• STRONG spreadsheet experience – heavy user of Excel
• System (e.g. SAP) experience preferred
• Longview experience preferred, but not required.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field required.
• Software knowledge/skills: MS Excel (at the intermediate/advanced level) with pivot tables, v-lookups and macros. MS PowerPoint (intermediate level), MS Word and SAP BW (preferred)
• Strong finance analytical skills required.
• Must have good attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and accurately with all levels of personnel.
• Must be able to work independently and adapt to the changing needs of the division.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to reason through issues and resolve problems independently.
• Must be able to interact in a professionally with a culturally diverse staff in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work reasonable overtime, if necessary.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d974y4-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.