Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Data Analyst, FCRA for the FCRA Participations department.
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing large sets of financial and operational data in support of FCRA, utilizing a broad range of tools and techniques to communicate results to technical and non-technical audiences alike. This includes mapping and cleansing large and complex sets of data, which will often require extensive research and follow-up with subject matter experts. The Analyst is also responsible for supporting the operations, testing, and in some cases re-platforming of existing Excel and VBA-based tools leveraging data analytics solutions such as Tableau.
The Analyst should have experience with consulting or like organizations demonstrating the ability to enable process transformation through analytics. The candidate must have exemplary Excel skills and be able to fully leverage all features of the application including, but not limited to, large data set manipulation, complex formula creation and expert proficiency with the Visual Basic for Applications language that supports Excel.
• Be the point person for data validation and UAT testing for roll-out of incremental pieces of data landscape and data warehouse enhancements. Includes cleansing, mapping and validation of existing datasets and implementation of solutions in Tableau. 30%
• Support operations, development, testing and enhancement of Excel and VBA tools and facilitate the re-platform of these tools to enterprise-supported solutions. Support and improve the proactive data analytics data in Tableau, tools and process, working with Data Management team to understand and address their requirements. 30%
• Work on analytics, ticket review, and data cleanups for FCRA projects and operations, e.g. Electronic Statement Delivery Project and Stakeholder Management. 20%
• Participate in the governance and user support of business led tools for example JIRA, eDocs and SharePoint. Become a Subject Matter Expert for these tools and participate in projects associated with upgrades or implementations. Be involved in the process to select additional business led tools for use within FCRA. 20%
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in data analysis, analytics and data visualization. Work experience in a large corporate environment is required. Entertainment industry experience is strongly preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Excel is required including Visual Basic for Applications
• Experience working with Power BI and/or Tableau
• Must have the ability to structure large quantities of data, resolve discrepancies and drive to deliver data driven answers.
• Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills are required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft compelling messages in visual formats describing data trends and issues.
• Needs to be a self-motivated individual.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
• Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnoyk-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.