The Senior Business Analyst / Test Manager is responsible for providing ongoing analysis and support across multiple projects and initiatives to support Corporate Technology and other business units where required. This will comprise of the gathering, documenting and analyzing Business Requirements, creating reliable test cases with SME's and managing project UAT to ensure the accurate delivery of projects and initiatives across Warner Media. Where required this will also require management of vendor relationships for compliance and CSO reporting to both leadership and CSO teams to ensure compliance and governance.
• Lead the effort to define Warner Media function requirements for applications and vendor systems from concept to completion.
• Maintain requirements with suitable change management throughout project lifecycles.
• Evaluating project and program risks and identifying potential problems that may arise.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of existing applications and services currently in use by Warner Media Clients. Support Application Owners in governance and CSO compliance
• Assist Vendor Manager and App owner in managing vendor relation to ensure compliance
• Create and Manage up to date test scripts, scheduling and plans for ongoing projects.
• Collate test results and feedback to Project/Program Manager. Articulate risks with failures and remediation plans
• Ensure all UAT is completed to a suitable standard to progress ongoing projects to production.
• Create executive summaries relating to ongoing security assessments including escalating outstanding issues to the required Project Manager.
• Attend meetings as requested by managers to collect new project data and team impact to document and share with rest of the teams.
• Participate in projects regarding the deployment of software and hardware components to our clients, document workflow processes.
• Actively participate on new vendor onboarding including attending meetings with the Project/Program Manager where required to document any requirements.
• Maintain an ongoing relationship with our business clients and escalate any reported service issues to the Client Relationship Manager.
• Provide Senior Business Analysis support to the global work force in line with Warner Media Governance structures. Predominant focus will be EMEA.
• International Benefits sole BA responsibility
• 8+ years of experience reviewing, analysing and providing input on business requirements
• Significant experience with creating Excel workbooks, filtering, pivot tables, macros and other functions
• In depth knowledge and practical application of the software development life cycle (SDLC), with industry standard best practice methodologies.
• General knowledge of SOX controls and processes preferred.
• In depth knowledge of Application, Infrastructure and network security standards and industry best practices
• Significant experience with business process improvement.
• 10+ years' experience of test management during UAT .
• In depth business unit knowledge. Specifically, HR, Benefits, Payroll and People Partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89p5k-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.