Senior Business Analyst (12 Month Contract)
12 Month Contract
Participates in the business and data analysis activities in support of the project-based and day to day operational needs of the Domestic Theatrical Distribution division and its associated automated systems.
Works to support the Domestic Theatrical Distribution departments to understand their business process and reporting needs.
• Includes working with available systems (MACCS, MMS, TOBI) and reporting tools (Tableau, Business Objects, Excel and Access based reports).
• Monitoring all communication between departments as well as 3rd party vendors.
• Determines the need for clarification meetings/conference calls.
• Follows up with each party to review and complete next steps.
• Includes business process mapping and documentation.
Participates in software testing, documentation, end-user training, deployment and post-implementation support activities for system initiatives related to Domestic Distribution.
• Includes attending all Technology meetings.
• Attending all requirement gathering sessions for MACCS, MMS and TOBI.
• Provides documentation feedback for specifications received.
• Executes detailed testing documentation and provides the feedback documentation.
• Helps to create the training documentation for MACCS, MMS and TOBI.
• Trains users.
• Monitors deployment and handles any problems that arise.
Establishes collaborative relationship with partnered divisions.
Exhibits and maintains a strong competitive knowledge of industry practices, trends and developments.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 4-5 Years experience in business analysis required
• Confidence in interacting with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Knowledge of Agile software development, QA, and release processes
• Ability to seek out anomalies and exceptions to rules in data, processes, and functionality
• Ability to guide discussions with large teams to solicit requirements, user stories, and feedback
• Experience delivering thorough user stories, functional designs /wireframes, test cases, test scripts and end user training materials and manage support of function as necessary.
• High degree of commitment, independence, and self-motivation; enthusiasm for challenging work
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Established ability to anticipate exceptions and edge cases during requirements gather and through the testing cycles
• Willingness to get hands on in terms of understanding, manipulating and analyzing complex data sets.
• Advanced experience in manipulating data with Excel and Access, etc.
• Experience with Business Objects and Tableau reporting tools.
• Willingness to learn new software packages as needed.
• Strong analytical reasoning skills with knowledge of statistical techniques.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5po91-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.