Leavesden, United Kingdom
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Fantastic opportunity to join Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter as our new Retail Sales Associate. Do you have experience in a retail, customer service or visitor focused environment? If you are someone with a passion for retail and exceeding visitor expectations and know a time turner from an elder wand, apply today! You also get to work in one of the most fabulous retail spaces in the UK with a friendly and inclusive team!
To work as part of the sales team to provide each visitor to the tour with an optimum level of customer service, and to ensure the retail store meets sales targets. Maintain visual standards and support effective stock management.
• Ensure our sales targets are achieved by fully maximising all sales opportunities.
• Interact with customers and ensure their needs are identified and met with the use of skilled questioning and listening techniques.
• Keep up-to-date on product knowledge and be able to confidently discuss the features and benefits of our merchandise with customers.
• Participate in daily briefings with the team and be aware of all activity within the department and the business.
• Adhere to all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
• Carry out any reasonable tasks at the request of the Retail Management Team.
• Perform housekeeping duties on a daily basis ensuring strict standards are maintained and ensure that stock is replenished and visually merchandised in accordance with company guidelines.
• Ensure the store is visually merchandised to the highest standard with all scheme, graphics and equipment being used correctly and in accordance with guidelines and agreed standards.
• Avoid stock loss by remaining vigilant on the shop floor and establishing contact with all customers.
• Ensure all requested administration procedures are performed including till reconciliation and cash control.
• Support and assist on all stock counts.
• Experience of having worked in a retail or sales environment where high emphasis is placed on service, product presentation and commercial management.
• Experience of handling cash would be advantageous.
• Selling skills - proactively seeks out opportunities to increase sales.
• Highest levels of customer service.
• Effective, confident communication with visitors and colleagues.
• Works as part of a team with a flexible approach.
• Responsibility for handling cash.
• PC skills.
• Enthusiasm and passion for, as well as excellent knowledge of, the Harry Potter brand.
• We have a range of roles available, working up to 40 hours a week across a variety of shifts.
• Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
• Roles within the retail team will include working on our tills, interacting with customers and replenishing our shelves. All Sales Associates will need to work across all these functions at different times.
• Participate in cover of the Studios Tour as necessary including weekend, bank holiday, school holiday and late evening cover in rotation with other team members.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9723k-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.