WarnerMedia Entertainment seeks a senior manager to manage day-to-day press relations with traditional and non-traditional media; build strategic and effective launch and sustaining pr campaigns; work hand-in-hand with internal and external partners and write press materials; manage high level press interviews; build and manage media lists; and develop relationships with key reporters.
Position requires strong writing and pitching skills and the ability to place stories within consumer and trade press.
• Develop communications plans including launch strategies, goals, budget management and tactics.
• Manage full series launch campaigns and press junkets including high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
• Manage talent participation and travel for all press appearances, events, and activities.
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within consumer, business and entertainment industry media.
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
• Create content for press releases, briefing materials, talking points, background material, photos, clips and presentations.
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
• 7+ years' experience in similar role in-house studio/network or agency
• Experience with a full linear / digital publicity cycle
• Experience with asset management (BTS photos, clips, etc.)
• Strong writing skills
• Passionate understanding of the entertainment industry, a self-starter, possess the ability to deal with time sensitive and pressured situations, the ability to work independently and as a team, and own projects from start to finish
• Excellent judgment, decision making, networking and communication skills; be a multi-tasker who is equally strong at looking at the big picture and the smallest details
• Knowledge of media outlets and contacts required