Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The purpose of the International Promotion Scheduler is to strategically place promotional content inside commercial breaks across CNN International's five global feeds: North America, Latin America, Asia, South Asia and Europe. Each feed requires more than 600 strategic and tactical placements of both host and cross messages daily. The person in this role associates closely and works in tandem with Production, Programming, Sales Operations and Master Control.
• Strategically schedules all on-air promotional material for one or more of the five CNNI feeds in the Phoenix and Crossroad Scheduling Software System
• Ensures all Ad Sales, sponsorship commitments and editorial vignettes are scheduled accordingly, and commitments are being met.
• Coordinates with the team and Sales Operations in meeting all daily targets in regard to completing work and the log print deadlines.
• Proofs & edits assigned logs as well as logs of other schedulers for any scheduling inaccuracies.
• Alert Master Control of any promotion changes needed on a log that is on the air.
• Assist in building promotion material in SHOPS (Promotion Library software) and creating rundowns.
• Will be placed in a rotation for On-Call duties which take place after-hours, weekends and holidays.
Working knowledge of computers and Windows Applications
Knowledge of world events and how they impact our business is essential.
Must be extremely detail oriented.
Television promotion placement experience strongly preferred.
Deep knowledge of scheduling placement system such as Crossroad, Phoenix or Enterprise. Strong organizational and communication skills, highly motivated, works well in team environment and has ability to multitask and comprehend the ''bigger picture''.
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. Warner Bros. Discovery requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1zn9y-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.