HR Specialist, Workforce Administration
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Program Manager HR Data Applications for the Enterprise Technology: HR/Payroll Solutions department.
The Program Manager, HR Applications position is responsible for program management, application support and application development oversight for the Enterprise Technology department in support of the HR Shared Services Organization and their business clients.
This position will manage projects, application support and development for systems in the HR & Payroll portfolio. Focusing primarily on People Data related systems and HR Master Data, Master Data Management, and People Data governance applications. This encompasses the data flow and business processes for employees and contractors from hire to retire through onboarding and provisioning systems, identity management, workflow orchestrations and use of People Data throughout the enterprise. A strong ability to understand data, data flows and data relationships is required in this role.
Oversees the strategic platforms managing People Data and the governance process of requests for the data. Oversees system integrations for internal applications such as Workday, Fieldglass, ServiceNow, WM People Data Platform, and many data hubs leveraging technologies such as Snowflake, Snaplogic, informatica, and Apigee.
In addition to application support the position will oversee application development enhancements and projects. This includes gathering of Developing project plans, initiating projects, defining scope and timelines, driving business requirements, development of functional designs, overseeing custom development, software configuration, and testing across the portfolio of HR and Payroll systems supporting the enterprise.
The position will lead client interviews and participate in stakeholder workshops to document requirements and review designs. Upon establishment of the requirements, this position will utilize their technical and functional knowledge to develop and approve the designs, configuration, development, testing, and deployment/cutover phases to implement to production. Must have technical knowledge to manage and enhance application integrations developed inhouse and by third parties and integrating with the Technology Enterprise Application Integrations group. This position will also provide analysis on business cutover impacts for new systems and technology related business transformation initiatives specifically related to leveraging the Workday solution. This position must have a deep understanding of data integration, master data management, and HR Payroll related processes and practices.
• Partners with Clients and Technology Partners to define and capture business requirements, technical requirements, determines scope, and estimates the effort for the development of Technology requirements.
• Leads application development projects and related activities while ensuring that appropriate governance exists for all delivery of technology solutions.
• Manages application support and resolves data issues related to daily execution of HCM Integrations, HCM data flows, and HCM related applications.
• Oversees the performance of the internal and external service provider(s) as it relates to the support of the application portfolio and projects for the supported client groups. Provides the internal and external service provider(s) with prioritization for client change requests associated with the client's portfolio.
• Manages governance processes, data quality, and end to end data flows for HCM people data across the Warner media technology landscape.
• 5 to 7 years of experience in a Technology leadership role, managing a portfolio of applications across multiple technical platforms, preferably in the application development and maintenance area
• Knowledge of HR systems including Human Capital Management and Payroll preferably in a Union environment
• Experience in project management and change management of major development or operations projects is required
• Experience managing integrations and master data management experience required
• Experience in a data governance or data quality management
• Demonstrated experience in a data management or data analysis role, preferably in an HR payroll or Identity management business area
• Experience in management capacity with at least 3 full end-to-end life cycle implementation of a large Technology project in leadership roles
• Knowledge and practical application of s oftware development life cycle with industry standard best practice methodologies
• Experience in the planning, implemen tation, operation, and maintenance of Technology systems across multiple hardware and software platforms
• Experience with ERP and SaaS software
• Familiarity with data warehousing concepts a plus
• Knowledge of enterprise system software solutions and the integration of business process design to final solution determination
• Experience and implementation of Process Re-engineering efforts
• Experience planning and implementing process and system changes to existing process and live productive applications is critical
• Experience integrating acquired businesses into common enterprise financial systems and operationalize financial processes
• Must have demonstrated success in a leadership role
• General knowledge of budgeting and financial controls framework
• Undergraduate degree required
• Proven ability to develop information technology strategies to provide high quality services and reduce costs.
• Strong data skills and applies expert knowledge of application technology and associated leading edge solutions and strategies related to the client's business to help them achieve their business goals and objectives
• System design and testing concepts
• Integration frameworks (e.g. middleware / transformation logic)
• Data conversion concepts and impacts on new business processes
• Client deployment readiness concepts (e.g. business cutover)
• Strong data management and data analysis skills
• Strong knowledge of client's business, strategy and applications
• Strong knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support
• Strong knowledge of ERP and SaaS client application(s) that support(s) the business process, with practical implementation of multiple modules / applications
• Strong knowledge of financial processes and systems integration
• Familiarity with Film Entertainment industry, accounting practices and processes
• Customer Focus: Proficient decision-making and time management skills. Strong leadership abilities. Maintains current knowledge in use and industry trends of technology
• Creative and resourceful approach to the business and an ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to clients
• Plans and conducts complex negotiations between Technology Solutions, client and other WBEI organizations which result in appropriate service level agreements and commitment
• Senior level project management skills across multiple threads of interdependent work streams
• Ability to effectively manage large teams and budget
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels of management and staff
• Ability to motivate and develop a highly productive and effective workforce consisting of employees and contracted resources