People Partner Coordinator
Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. seeks a Data & Records Administration Specialist for the HR Services Communications & Administration department. This position performs a variety of administrative functions in support of the various teams within the HR Services organization, including but not limited to entering document information using various software systems, following up and reconciling documents, receiving mail and internal/external documents, processing compliance related data, etc. In addition, this position is responsible for managing and preserving employee and payroll records. Work involves receipt, storage, retention, retrieval, and disposition of the records per the company's retention policies. Individual must demonstrate initiative and exercise judgment in working with various teams, departments, and business units to provide a timely processing of transactions.
Open to individuals based in Atlanta, GA and commutable surrounding areas. Availability required for full-time, on-site work.
Data administration duties include, but not limited to:
• Backlot hire/rehire/updates
• Work-for-hires, hire/rehire/updates
• Talent vouchers, hire/rehire/updates
• Theatrical hire/rehire/updates
• Participations hire/updates
• Participation ACH updates
• Update employee information in Workday
• Residual Hire information/update
• Minor Trust ACH updates
• Record SAG-AFTRA and DGA Employment Diversity Reports
• Open Job Requisitions for HBO WB, and Turner Recruitment
• Perform a variety of administrative functions in support of various teams within the HR Services organization
• Using various software systems, key transactions (e.g. Workforce Administration, Compliance, Talent Acquisition, etc.)
• Work on special projects in partnership with other HR Services teams.
• Perform other duties as required
Records administration duties include, but not limited to:
• Attest Form I-9s; store and retrieve related records
• Receive mail, internal and/or external documents, examine documents for completeness, accuracy, and conformity to specified requirements
• Follow up with internal and external customers to obtain missing information
• Ensure all received documents are filed in the appropriate file and all files are properly organized
• Create new hire files and labels
• Retrieve requested files and ensure accurate tracking of the released files
• Prepare and ship documents to offsite storage facility, retrieve documents from storage, and maintain offsite storage records
• Follow the company's retention policies and purge employee records in accordance with the policy
• Maintain a clean and organized file room and ensure records are easily accessible when needed
• Maintain confidentiality of all employee and payroll records
• Respond to requests for employee files from audits and subpoenas
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Data Entry, Human Resources and/or employment legal experience preferred.
• 1-3 years administrative experience required.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
• Ability to quickly learn systems.
• Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization.
• Ability to handle information confidentially.
• Organized and high attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
• Knowledge of general office procedures required – computer, printer, photocopy machine, fax machine, calculator, telephone.
• Knowledge of spelling, grammar, punctuation, composition and English usage required.
• General Knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Microsoft Word required.
• General Knowledge of Outlook required.
• Must be able to pay close attention to details and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Use good judgment at front reception desk.
• Must have strong writing and communication skills.
• Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
• Must have strong follow-through skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to provide exceptional customer service.
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team, in a constantly changing environment.
• Must be results oriented.
• Must be able to adapt to new scenarios, situations and requirements.
• Must possess a professional front office appearance.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Job requires general office activities – Walking, Standing, Sitting, Typing and Talking.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqxv2-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.