WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
WarnerMedia seeks a QA Manager for the Privacy Engineering and Architecture Department. This role will lead the QA activities for the various products and solution offerings of the Privacy CoE including WarnerMedia's Privacy Compliance Management suite, corresponding Orchestration and Brand Integration services, Consent Management, Reporting services, Integration w/3rd party ID verification services, Integration with SDKs and APIs across a variety of technology stacks.
• Design and implement testing strategies by collaborating with the Product Owners,Business Analysts, and the Engineering team
• Focus on implementing Agile QA processes and best practices
• Lead a QA team that performs manual and automated test executions over a wide rangeof testing areas - Functional, Regression, Usability, Integration, Performance
• Review the current testing practices and drive improvements in the QA process basedon stakeholders' feedback and team needs
• Identify opportunities for automation and implement automated test suites,frameworks and tools
• Collaborate with the stakeholders and agile delivery managers to create periodic featurerelease plans, co-ordinate release and deployment activities to ensure a successfulrelease
• 7+ years' experience in a QA role with 3+ years as a lead, leading QA teams in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience in one or more testing tools and frameworks Selenium WebDriver, BrowserStack, Cucumber framework, TestNG, SoapUI etc.,
• Experience with Project Management, Collaboration, Test Case Management tools like JIRA, TestRail, Confluence etc.,
• Experience in CI/CD tools Jenkins, Git etc.,
• Experience working with both NoSQL and Relational databases
• Experience in Performance testing tools like Load Runner, JMeter etc., a plus
• Mobile testing experience a plus
• AWS experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxw1m-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.