Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks an Associate, Global Brand Product for the Global Product department.
The Associate role is a member of the Global Brand Product team responsible for defining and employing global product strategies across core franchises within the Warner Bros. Consumer Products portfolio.
This includes identifying category trends, recognizing market gaps and opportunities, building plans on how to launch and monetize those opportunities and articulating the implementation and execution of those plans to the regional markets.
In addition, the Global Brand Product team seeks out important Halo Collaboration partners to bolster the profile of core franchises and build promotable events around key windows in order to maximize fan engagement and drive product sales. All strategic planning is done in close cooperation with Global Franchise and Global Creative teams.
• Assists in developing global product strategies & go-to-market plans for new initiatives and franchise priorities
• Oversees global product trackers
• Manages halo program calendars, materials and regional share-outs/comms
• Creates, maintains and shares case studies, program recaps and best practices across key global and regional launches
• Researchs category, retail and consumer trends
• Solicits industry and competitive trend information from insight, retail, category and creative/product development from regional teams as well as external data sources
• Other special projects as required assigned by supervisor.
• 3+ years of experience in Licensing industry with background in Consumer Products preferred
• BA/BS degree in business or related field preferred
• Basic licensing industry knowledge with intellectual curiosity
• Ability to take direction and assist team in executing strategic and operational plan
• Detail oriented self-starter, dependable, and optimistic
• Strong collaboration and partnership skills
• Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively cross-functionally
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills required
• Strong and varied computer software knowledge required (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to create pitch/presentations
• Ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities; possess flexibility and adaptability skills.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71m2p-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.