Manager, Bus Admin Partner Reporting
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager for the Domestic Financial Planning & Analysis team. This manager plays a key role on the team and manages the consolidated domestic P&L. Primary responsibilities include consolidated reporting of budgets and forecasts, corporate submissions, and overhead analyses and planning. This requires coordination with the Theatrical New Release (TNR), Theatrical Catalog (TCAT), Television, and Digital Distribution groups to prepare updates for Home Ent management, WB Studio corporate finance and accounting. Candidate must possess strong database knowledge, understanding of financial statements, and overall business concepts.
• Process monthly Home Entertainment financial data in accordance with management reporting needs utilizing internal SQL database.
• Create and maintain monthly financial dashboards using various tools including Tableau, PowerBI, and standard MS Office applications.
• Seek efficiencies and enhancements to reporting process.
• Consolidate, prepare, and submit Home Entertainment monthly and quarterly financial budget/forecast to Warner Bros. Studio Corporate and Warner Media S&D Corporate.
• Prepare and submit financial packages (financials, variance explanations and Risks & Opportunities) for WB Home Entertainment Executive Management.
• Coordinate with SDS Joint Venture finance team on monthly financial updates and budget/forecasts.
• Consolidate JV update with Studio budgets and forecasts.
• Interface with Theatrical & TV Finance Directors to ensure accuracy of data.
• Assist Executive Director of FP&A with ad hoc analyses.
• Provide periodic updates to WB Corporate on overall financial results
• Consolidate and submit monthly forecast adjusting entries
• Resolves on-going financial reporting issues
• 3-5 years related experience required
• Experience in creating/maintaining databases, report automation, dashboards
• Knowledge in Tableau, PowerBI, PowerQuery, Access, SQL preferred
• Knowledge in Essbase and SAP preferred
• Prior corporate reporting experience preferred
• Prior accounting experience preferred
• BA/BS degree in MIS, Finance, Accounting or Economics required. MBA or CPA a plus.
• Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must have knowledge of database process flows
• Must have conceptional understanding of ERP
• Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Must have excellent presentation skills.
• Must be able work effectively with others, team oriented
• Must be able to multi-task, work under tight time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqpk1-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.