- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Manages day-to-day operations by being closely involved in tracking and managing all ongoing projects within the Archive team. Leads daily operational tasks that drives operational efficiency for inventorying, warehousing, and distribution of physical production assets. Assesses and troubleshoots any constraints that would keep the team from successfully supporting and performing daily operations from an office and warehouse environment. Fosters a creative, equitable, and continuous improvement culture. The position also assists in the management of worldwide promotional, marketing and advertising initiatives and independently leads all 3rd party projects. Domestic and international travel required, after necessary approvals have been obtained.
• Oversee projects & assign tasks to Archive Representatives and Coordinators to ensure they perform their duties appropriately, providing coaching and advise where required.
• Liaise with Producers, Production Department HOD's and Coordinators on assigned titles to identify assets to preserve and arrange delivery to the Archive; maintaining oversight of additional titles assigned to members of the team.
• Partner with various WB entities (Publicity, Consumer Products, DC, Tours, etc.) for domestic and international promotional activity and marketing efforts and have oversight on titles assigned to team members.
• Manage Asana database. Initiate projects, assign projects to team, update/edit templates, balance workload, add/edit users, and teams, troubleshoot technical issues for team, extract data for reporting purposes e.g., # of projects completed Qtr. 1.
• Oversee the Loan Agreement and process for all loaned assets. Oversee Carnet process for all borrowed and loaned assets.
• Facilitate weekly staff meeting. Creates agenda, document due outs and follow ups from meeting; creates actionable tasks from documentation.
• Manage displays and exhibits on assigned titles from concept, installation to strike, manage additional labor required for the event. Ensure that all security procedures are adhered to for assets leaving and returning to the archive.
• Manage selection of assets for auctions. Oversee and manage valuations process.
• Manage periodical asset audits. Manage Asset hub database.
• Develop KPIs, in conjunction with Senior Manager. Develop measurable metrics that align with the department's goals e.g., cost, customer service, inventory time
• Manage ad-hoc projects as directed
• Coordinate onboarding plan for any new hires to Archive team, in conjunction with Senior Manager
• Minimum 5 years project or operations management experience required
• Previous experience working with inventory systems (Asset Hub highly preferred)
• Previous experience with project management software (Asana highly preferred)
• Previous experience dealing directly with customers/customer service
• Experience working with all levels of corporate and production hierarchy
• BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience required
• Lean Six Sigma Certification from an accredited institution preferred
• Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
• Candidate must possess excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work collaboratively
• Should have excellent research skills
• Must be able to lift boxes or materials 25+ lbs. when necessary, working in an industrial/warehouse environment.
• Must be flexible
• Microsoft Office Suite proficient (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, One Note)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn8m1-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.