Senior Marketing Manager
London, United Kingdom
The Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics will drive reporting and analyses aimed at developing a deep understanding of subscriber behavior in the EMEA region. You will build analytical frameworks to solve business challenges, and lead analysts in transforming complex big data into clear actionable visual insights important for strategic decision making.
The Business Intelligence & Analytics team at HBO Max is responsible for data domain knowledge and stewardship of subscription and retention analytics. Additionally, the Business Intelligence & Analytics team builds and maintains HBO Max's most highly used internal data applications and analytical tooling.
• Work with and lead team of analysts in performing ad hoc analyses and developing and maintaining beautifully designed dashboards consumed by the HBO Max Leadership team to uncover insights in subscriber retention and engagement patterns
• Synthesize large volumes of data and complex concepts into clear accessible learnings for a broad audience
• Build compelling presentations and propose data-driven decisions to shape retention strategies
• Define and manage project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies for team members and stakeholders
• Establish close working relationship with key business stakeholders to understand their needs, identify opportunities for leveraging data in their operational decision making, translate problems into data requirements, and define clear roadmaps for BI and/or data visualization solutions
• Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Engineering, Retention & Growth, Marketing, Content) to drive our team's success
• Advanced degree in statistics, economics or a related quantitative field
• 2+ years' experience in managing a team
• 5+ years' of hands on experience wrangling, analyzing and visualizing data
• Experience in leading technical projects with engineering partners
• Advanced SQL skills
• Proven track record of performing comprehensive analyses independently
• Strong communicator, for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects
• Detail oriented and cares about the quality of the team's output
• High tolerance for ambiguity and fast-changing environment
• Excited to work in the entertainment industry and, in particular, at a premiere video streaming service
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq553m-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.