Lead Developer (Data & Machine Learning Products Team)
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
WarnerMedia seeks a Lead Systems/Software Developer for the Cloud Platforms department. You will be a member of the Data and Machine Learning Products (DMLP) team, under Cloud Platforms in the WarnerMedia Technology Organization (WMTO). The DMLP team is based in Atlanta and responsible for building mission-critical applications supporting Ad Sales, Promotional Marketing, and other high-revenue, high-visibility stakeholders for WarnerMedia worldwide. Projects include ad scheduling and audience segmentation tools that use Big Data and Machine Learning. We are growing our very adaptive team that creates these high-quality products.
You must be a hands-on Lead Developer with the knowledge, motivation, and energy to lead the making of DMLP solutions. You'll work with some of the best product managers, data architects, software developers, and senior management in the industry, to architect, prototype, and build cloud-based web applications, data pipelines, and other data-rich products, using an Agile process and tools.
• As the technical subject matter expert for one or more products or product feature sets, provide leadership among the team building production quality, supportable, and maintainable applications
• Own the code, and assume overall responsibility for the functional correctness, design, code quality, and deployment
• Architect solutions using cloud infrastructure that performs well at minimal cost
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs, security vulnerabilities, and operational issues
• Provide leadership for continuous integration and release management in a DevOps environment
• 5+ years experience as a full-stack developer, with strong Python, SQL, AWS, and general cloud architecture knowledge
• Advanced competency in infrastructure-as-code, data architecture, API creation, and Machine Learning model deployment
• Skill in Big Data manipulation and transformation, both within and outside of a database
• CI/CD experience
• Strong work ethic, collaboration, and communication skills
• Eagerness to learn both the technology and business of Warner Media
Nice to haves
• Pizzazz! Unique and exciting education, career, and life experience to expand the intellectual and cultural variety of our team
• Experience building decision-support applications based on Data Science and Machine Learning
• Ability to compose cloud infrastructure that performs well at minimal cost
• Working knowledge of modern web application frameworks, such as NodeJS, Angular, and React
• Familiarity with Snowflake, Airflow, and other Big Data and data pipeline frameworks
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11ojx-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.