Full Time Job
Inhouse Producer, Scripted Nordics
- Full Time
Inhouse Producer, Scripted Nordics (6 month contract)
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
Reporting to the Commissioning Editor and VP, Original Production (OP), this is a key role with creative, financial and production oversight and responsibility for the full life cycle of scripted projects. As this is a temp position the role will work closely with the Nordic OP team's other Inhouse Producers for Scripted.
Please note this is a fixed term contract for a period of six months.
• Oversee and supervise scripted projects in all aspects and decisions from development to production, from post-production to final delivery to launch and projects afterlife care.
• Preparing relevant documentation for the internal process for greenlighting scripted projects.
• Responsible for briefing the OP Legal Counsel on commissioned developments and productions. Collaborating with OP Legal Counsel in all aspects of the projects ie. reviewing and commenting on deal-terms, all contracts, annexes and schedules.
• Responsible for updating and collaborating with OP Finance on all relevant finance aspects of the project ie. cashflow, cost report, tax rebate schemes, spend budgets, internal financial forecasts.
• Responsible for analysing and negotiating all budgets with production companies, and responsible for reviewing and approving Cash Flow Plans, Cost Reports, Payment Schedules, invoices and audited Productions accounts submitted by production companies.
• Collaborating with OP Post-Production Coordinator, Content Protection and Network Operations on the technical aspects of the projects such as deliveries, security requirements and formats.
• Collaborating and providing input to Marketing/PR/Social Media departments on marketing assets and launch strategies.
• Proven experience as a Producer or similar positions in scripted content for television/streamer in the Nordic region.
• Experienced in supervising scripted development, pre-production, production and post-production workflows including negotiations, deal-terms, scheduling, budgeting and cost-reporting.
• Wide knowledge of the financial aspects in scripted productions and a general understanding of financial management.
• Strong skills in Movie Magic Budgeting/Scheduling and Excel/Word. High proficiency in written and spoken English, as well as a high level of understanding Danish, Norwegian, Swedish.
• Availability to travel as the position requires meetings and set-visits.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in True Crime and Documentary productions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qn22-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.