Warner Bros. Studio Operations seeks a Manager, Finance to be the trusted business partner supporting the top-rated Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood (consist of Admission, Retail, and Food and Beverage) and the Food Services group on the Warner Bros. Burbank lot. This position will be responsible for providing support in the day-to-day operations and the budgeting and forecasting processes. This position will also be responsible for gathering and analyzing data to gain business insights and identify potential risk and opportunities for the departments. This is a dynamic role requiring strategic mindset, high-level of initiative, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Oversee the preparation and submission of detail by-GL P&L budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes (annual, reforecast and monthly) including KPIs and explanation of significant variances.
• Partner with operations management and provide strategic support and insight to their operation through timely and meaningful analysis, identification of business opportunities and risks, and developing thoughtful processes or recommendations.
• Provide guidance to ensure compliance with GAAP, internal control, and Company policies and procedures in all areas of responsibility.
• Serve as the Finance lead on technology projects and system implementations.
• Manage capital project planning, submission, reporting, and subsequent review of fixed assets. Assist with investment and capital expansion opportunities, including preparing NPV/ROI analysis.
• Supervise and coach staff in day-to-day responsibilities and ensure work is completed timely and accurately. Provide feedback and develop staff.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and special projects as needed.
• 5+ years' experience in a Finance, Accounting and Budgeting environment required
• Experience with financial metrics & financial modeling
• Experience with P&L budget, forecasting and modeling; Month-/Quarter-/Year-end close; general accounting; financial analysis; and GAAP
• Previous experience in theme park or visitor attractions preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration required.
• CPA or MBA preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – building complex financial models, working efficiently with large data sets, and preparing presentations
• MS Word, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of SAP preferred.
• Knowledge of Tableau preferred
• Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of staff and management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple assignments and priorities with a professional attitude and to deliver professional results
• Ability to self-review own work and produce accurate, reliable, and high-quality work in a timely manner
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines while understanding when to communicate updates, follow up, and seek guidance from management
• Excellent analytical skills
• Self-starter and problem solver
• Detail oriented and thorough
• High level of initiative
• Hands-on approach
• Ability to work with different systems and develop working knowledge of new systems
• Commitment to ''get the job done''
• Ability to work independently and problem solve
• Recommends and develops new processes to optimize workflow
• Effectively conveys well thought out ideas during meetings and presentations
• Actively communicates with others to provide expertise, resolve challenges, and share key information
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91xn7-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.