PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Program Operations Executive will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery and processing of all incoming program content and associated assets, in line with brand objectives, for OTT and linear services across SEA region.
Collaborating closely with Internal and External parties, the Program Operations Coordinator must work to ensure content processing to optimum deadlines including the input of program data and rights information in the Broadcast Management System, dissemination of requirements and managing deadlines for compliance, localization and delivery of media.
MATERIAL DELIVERIES 15%
• Effectively plan and prioritize requests to Program Licensors; and liaise with WM International teams for all content delivery, its associated metadata and assets, per acquisition, Monthly Program Schedules and Yearly Programming calendars.
• Work closely with TQC team to ensure smooth and timely delivery and processing of materials in MAM.
• Provide support to departments such as Marketing, Creative Services and Content Sales through sourcing of materials and assets
DATA MANAGEMENT 20%
• Work with Metadata teams to ensure programme records and rights information is entered and maintained within the Broadcast Management Systems.
• Maintain accurate inventory of materials and assets.
• Process invoices and keep track of costs associated with the operations process, such as materials and localization.
LOCALISATION AND S&P 35%
• Based on schedule and other channel parameters, manage operational workflow, including monitoring of compliance, and requesting localisation
• Work closely with localisation vendors to troubleshoot any issues and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Source and manage localisation of synopses and other metadata as required.
INVENTORY ANALYSIS 10%
• Provide analysis and feedback on content inventory and metadata for various supply chain integration projects, as and when required.
Collaboration & liaison with local and regional Internal Departments, external Vendors and Distributors /Licensors & Responsible for program assets – materials and metadata for all Kids content
Experience in operations – media management, tracking materials and dealing with third parties.Broad knowledge and experience in the technical requirements for broadcast media.
Ability to manage projects, with ability to deliver on time and solve logistical problems.Fluent in both verbal and written English.
Experience in SE Asian broadcast media, particularly in relation to localization
Bachelor/ Degree holder preferred
Bilingual proficiency in a core Asian language e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Malaysia
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9735k-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.