PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the VP Kids APAC , the Executive & Administrative Assistant provides executive support to the Vice President of Kids and the Senior Director of Kids Southeast Asia/Korea, both based in Singapore.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders - direct reports, employees, clients, business partners, etc. Organizes and coordinates executive meetings, extensive travel arrangements, and external relations effort and oversees special organization or multi-department projects.
This role supports the Vice President Kids APAC and Senior Director, Kids Southeast Asia/Korea
• Executive Assistance: Provide executive support to VP & Senior Director of Kids, ensuring effective communication and confidentiality at all times. Effective coordination and scheduling of meetings, appointments, travel and conferences. Refine office procedures and processes handling all sensitive information.
• Time Management/ Prioritisation: Effectively manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously; proactively follow-through on tasks/projects to successful completion.
• Communications: Process communications to the VP and Senior Director, including telephone calls and email messages, if required, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention. Receive and distribute incoming mail; review and evaluate mail to identify those items requiring priority attention; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, meetings, agendas and conferences. Some attendance to required meetings with clear, concise minute taking.
• Travel Management: Arrange complex travel with a focus on cost-effectiveness and time-efficiency. Manage expense reporting with utmost integrity.
• Technical & Business – Assisting in putting together presentations, ease with Excel is a plus. Also comfortable with video conferencing systems and troubleshooting.
• Project management – Assist in managing and coordinating projects and internal events for Kids, including local, regional (APAC wide) and global (working with counterparts in US, Europe and Latin America) such as content summits and brainstorms.
• Education: Min. GCE 'A' Levels/Diploma and above
• Prior Experience/Industry: 5 years prior experience in office administration. Media or Technology industry experience a plus
• Technical and Business: Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite and other administrative organization programs
• Language: Fluent in both written and spoken English; proficiency other Asian languages a plus
• Can act and respond efficiently to special tasks and requests that have strict and tight deadline.
• Some after office hours coordination may be required due to international time zones (but not often)
• Good and tactful communication skills required for dealing with various parties (both internal and external).
• Displays strong organizational and communication skills.
• A self-starter; responsible, systematic and able to work under pressure.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyko2m-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.