Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is highly organized, able to work autonomously, and passionate about interacting with others. In addition to providing top-notch administrative support, you'll also lead local engagement and culture efforts for our Ottawa office. The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will report to our VP, Engineering locally in the Ottawa location and work closely with the People & Culture team. We're looking for you to be our office ambassador and the person who keeps things running smoothly!
In addition to supporting the VP, Engineering in Ottawa, you will also provide support to an additional VP, Engineering based in NYC as well as other senior leaders at the office as needed. This includes schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and general oversight/communications.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities ~50%
• Support two VPs, Engineering (and other senior leaders ad hoc) by:
• Managing calendars, including coordinating all meeting details such as conference room booking, catering, distribution of materials etc…
• Scheduling travel and preparing expense reports
• Understanding the business well, in order to prepare presentations, set agendas, and take thorough notes. Basically, act as a right-hand to support productive and effective meetings and communication!
• Act as administrative liaison to employees, internal partners, vendors and consultants.
Office Management & Culture Initiatives ~50%
• Ensure day-to-day operations at the office are running smoothly. You will work closely with local Facilities, IT and People & Culture team members.
• Lead our Culture Guild. What is a Culture Guild, you ask? It is a group of employees from across our business who come together to plan and execute events and initiatives to promote engagement, wellness, inclusion, and community. This will include:
• Managing a budget
• Coordinating volunteers
• Planning events from start to finish and ensuring smooth execution
• Facilitating and hosting events
• Being creative and thinking outside the box
• Work on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
• Articulate, personable, detail-oriented, and have strong organizational, communication, and administrative skills
• Demonstrated experience and competency in providing senior executive administrative assistance
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred
• Self-motivated team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
• Must demonstrate confidentiality and flexibility in accepting new and changing responsibilities and be a proactive problem solver
• Proactive with ability to anticipate executive needs and ensure thorough follow-up
• Ability to assess priorities and always maintain composure and diplomacy
• Strong Office 365 skills preferred
• Must have legal work authorization to work in Canada
• Light travel may be required
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g60150-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.