Executive Administrative Assistant
Provide administrative support for one Senior Vice President and two Vice Presidents within the Content Ops and Origination team. Will serve as de facto team support for the group. Performs duties autonomously and of a confidential nature that require comprehensive knowledge of the organizations policies, practices and procedures as well as complete discretion.
While a great portion of this role can be done remotely, there is an expectation that this role will come into the office on an as needed basis. This position will support a global organization and ability to manage across a wide variety of time zones is a must.
• Answer emails/calls, reply directly to inquiries where appropriate and raise issues to executives' attention when necessary.
• Schedule/calendar management including determining nature of appointments requests, prioritization and exercises autonomy in executing changes on calendar to accommodate. May exercise discretion to coordinate executives' calendar to optimize time and achieve more efficient exchange of information.
• Responses to requests for information should be done in a timely and professional manner that is positive and friendly.
• Meeting preparation including research and compilation of background materials or pre-work such as agenda and presentations.
• Develop and sustain a high level of professionalism among staff and clientele
• Maintain departmental organizational charts
• Serve as liaison between HR and executives to facilitate the interviewing of potential candidates as well as partnering to on-board new employees including space set-up, hardware/software, system access and routing of paperwork
• Manage correspondence including review of documents requiring executive signature, prioritizing for sensitivity, and auditing accuracy; manage filing on a regular basis and maintain organization of executives' office space.
• Timely submittal of travel and expense reports
• Maintain, traffic and manage invoices and POs for the team
• Coordinate and book travel and prepare travel itineraries including any resource management to accompany (e.g. collateral, additional staff). Should be fully versed in global travel policies and support team in arranging any additional activities such as pre-testing or arrival support
• Monitor and order office supplies and equipment for respective organizations and on-site personnel
• Engage in all aspects of team activities including but not limited to team meetings and outings
• Schedule and coordinate meetings or events (virtual and in person) including scouting for space, arranging for catering/refreshments, preparing agenda, managing the creation of or creating collateral, partnering with finance for budget allowance and managing to budget.
• Prepare clear, focused PowerPoint presentations directed to the meeting audience for meeting facilitation as well as instructional.
• Minimum of three (3) years' experience supporting an executive level, corporate leadership position
• Full competence in the MS Office Suite as well as collaboration tools such as Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom. Highly developed organization and project management skills
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Proactive approach in managing tasks and escalations
• Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task effectively
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Education Level – minimum high school diploma, college graduate is considered advantageous
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv70w-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.