Digital Marketing Executive
Remote / Virtual
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200-acre secure site has a half a million square feet of stage space, a back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot. It also owns Set-Lighting and Rigging - a rentals division, WB De Lane Lea - a post-production facility and Leavesden Park - a contemporary office complex. It is the only Hollywood owned studio of its calibre to be operated in the UK.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 12 million visitors since opening in 2012 and has received over 40,000 reviews on TripAdvisor with 96% rating the experience as 'excellent' or 'very good'. Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
In December 2018 WBSL acquired the Platform 9 ¾ group which sells Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles. It includes shops at Kings Cross Station, Heathrow, and Gatwick, as well as stores at The Cursed Child theatre productions in London, New York and other international locations. Alongside the other owned and operated retail businesses of Warner Bros. (including the Tour, and international Flagship Stores), the Platform 9¾ Group continues to grow. This includes proposals for new shops, expanding ecommerce operations, and exploiting new areas of commercial development.
The purpose of the role is to process orders for Warner Bros. ecommerce operation in a timely and efficient manner.
• Completing tasks by a deadline.
• Reliability – show us how we'll be able to rely on you at our busiest time of the year.
• Feeding back any issues with orders to Team Leaders and Managers to make sure a quality service is provided to our customers.
• Picking and packing orders for our online store, ensuring correct products are selected and sent out.
• Attention to detail – show us how you have an eye for detail.
• Keeping our warehouse and packing areas clean and organised.
• Gift wrapping purchases to a high standard.
• Adding personalisation to lines, adding value to customers purchases.
• Ensuring orders are packed and dispatched in a timely manner.
• Providing feedback to our Team Leaders and Managers, with any improvements that could be made to processes or procedures.
• Previous experience in an ecommerce or warehouse environment (or similar role).
• Working as part of a team, with a flexible approach.
• Numerate and literate.
• Good at solving problems.
• Well organized and focused.
• Good communication skills.
• Educated to G.C.S.E level (or similar equivalent qualification), or able to demonstrate vocational experience in a similar environment.
• Full time roles are scheduled for 40 hours a week, working shifts.
• Part-time roles also available (subject to business needs).
• Roles may include regular weekend and evening work.
• Flexibility is required to suit the need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpo81-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.