Manager Of Events
The Director, Events will be responsible for overseeing the successful production of all events both on and off the Burbank Studio Lot. The Director will also work effectively with Event Sales to exceed client expectations, while meeting budgets and achieving the required margin.
• Oversee marketing / business development for both internal and external clients.
• Work with Event Sales to book business that fits the client and Studio parameters.
• Oversee employee development; acknowledge successful completion of elements as they occur.
• Assign inquiries and proposals to the appropriate team member based on skill and work load.
• Annually, schedule at least two educational / developmental workshops / seminars to keep current on industry trends and improve skills.
• Establish effective relationships with other studio events departments, local event producers and competitive venues.
• BA or equivalent work experience required.
• 5+ years managing an events production team required.
• Experience with meeting annual sales of $3.5M or greater.
• Experience with producing events with budgets of $250,000 or greater.
• Must possess a valid CA driver license to operate a vehicle.
• Prior experience with development and presentation of the annual operating budget
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7eb3k-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.