Sr Business System Analyst
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Director Product Architecture for the DigOpsProdEng: Employee Portals & Services department.
The Director of Product & Information Architecture is responsible for leading teams of product managers to create, develop, and operate products that serve both the WarnerMedia landscape. The role will be focused on product and feature prioritization, managing a team of product managers, and driving existing product adoption and new product verticalization. This role is expected to build deeply productive relationships with external stakeholders and internal teams.
This role will be responsible for building the product roadmap in partnership with the VP, Engineering, Architecture & Identity Management and driving all product initiatives forward within our budget restraints. The ideal Director candidate and his or her team of product managers will be able to speak to our users, work closely with stakeholders, understand the product needs, and develop robust yet simple products on very tight timelines.
This role will be focused on managing the day-to-day of product development, helping the VP, Engineering, Architecture & Identity Management to define and prioritize work and seamlessly working across other teams in the company to achieve company goals. The Director will formalize budgets, create the high-level product team goals, and manage projects across multiple areas of the business. Efficient collaboration is critical in this role. The ideal candidate will excel at team management and cross-functional collaboration, developing and building relationships with multiple team stakeholders. Efficient communication, collaboration, and partnership with other internal teams is a must. Ultimately, this role's job is to build products that add user and enterprise value for the company. That value is measured primarily in engagement, roadmaps that stick to key delivery dates and milestones, and actively looking for meaningful product voids across the company that our team can fill.
• Demonstrated record of launching successful products; intranet experience preferred
• Experience with data and reporting infrastructure and features for internal and external use
• Track record of launching products that are easy to use with exceptional user experience
• Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Strong writing and documentation skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Design, or related discipline preferred or equitable work experience
• 8+ years of product management, design, or development experience
• 2+ years of people management experience
• Experience working in corporate structured environments
• Ability to present and lead meetings
• Familiarity with big data tools and technologies