Senior Manager, Franchise Management & Marketing
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Digital Marketing for the Digital Marketing department.
This position will manage the plan development and operations of paid digital media campaigns for WBHE (Film, TV & Originals, Games) with an emphasis on data-driven audience & platform/programmatic strategy. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage day-to-day plan development and operations for paid digital media campaigns across high-volume Home Entertainment business
• Lead digital media campaigns from strategy through to execution with key internal and external stakeholders, including (but not limited to) HE Measurement & Insights, Media Agency and HE cross-functional teams.
• Collaborate with the Director, Digital media to ensure individual title strategy aligns with overall best practices on business unit, audience and platform level
• Collaborate with Measurement & Insights team to apply actionable insights and learnings to upcoming media campaigns where applicable
• Collaborate with media agency to communicate title strategy, assist in plan development and oversee campaign activation
• Project manage high-volume of campaigns across media agency and HE cross-functional teams to ensure projects are on time, on budget and within scope
• Act as co-creative liaison between WB creative lead, media agency, WB creative department & creative agencies to make sure assets get produced, QA'd and trafficked in timely manner
• Communicate title strategy and plan details effectively to key stakeholders at varying levels of digital media knowledge
• Balance big picture thinking and attention to detail. This includes presenting to Brand Marketing teams in a clear and professional manner.
• 3+ years of planning and activation of data-first digital media campaigns, with platform and programmatic buying expertise.
• BA degree or equivalent work experience required.
• History of working with fast-paced clients and juggling multiple campaigns within different stages of digital media lifecycle
• Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills, but must also be a team player who is open to collaborate with multiple internal and external teams
• Experience in Entertainment, Film and/or Gaming preferred
• Knowledge in project management software ideal
• Must have proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint