Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. seeks a Data & Administration Specialist for the HR Services Communications & Administration department. This project position performs a variety of administrative functions in support of the various teams within the HR Services organization, including but not limited to entering document information using various software systems, following up and reconciling documents, receiving mail and internal/external documents, processing compliance related data, etc. Individual must demonstrate initiative and exercise judgment in working with various teams, departments, and business units to provide a timely processing of transactions.
• Duties include, but not limited to:
• Backlot hire/rehire/updates.
• Work-for-hires, hire/rehire/updates.
• Talent vouchers, hire/rehire/updates.
• Theatrical hire/rehire/updates.
• Participations hire/updates.
• Participation ACH conversion.
• Update employee information in Workday
• Residual Hire information/update
• Minor Trust ACH conversion
• Record SAG-AFTRA and DGA Employment Diversity Reports
• Open Job Requisitions for HBO, WB, and Turner Recruitment
• Perform a variety of administrative functions in support of various teams within the HR Services organization.
• Using various software systems, key transactions (e.g. Workforce Administration, Compliance, Talent Acquisition, T&E, etc.).
• Work on special projects in partnership with other HR Services teams.
• Perform other functions as required.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Data Entry, Human Resources and/or employment legal experience preferred.
• 1-3 years administrative experience required.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
• Ability to quickly learn systems.
• Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization.
• Ability to handle information confidentially.
• Organized and high attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
• Knowledge of general office procedures required – computer, printer, photocopy machine, fax machine, calculator, telephone.
• Knowledge of spelling, grammar, punctuation, composition and English usage required.
• General Knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Microsoft Word required.
• General Knowledge of Outlook required.
• Must be able to pay close attention to details and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Use good judgment at front reception desk.
• Must have strong writing and communication skills.
• Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
• Must have strong follow-through skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to provide exceptional customer service.
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team, in a constantly changing environment.
• Must be results oriented.
• Must be able to adapt to new scenarios, situations and requirements.
• Must possess a professional front office appearance.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Job requires general office activities – Walking, Standing, Sitting, Typing and Talking.