Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Wizarding World Digital is a joint venture between Pottermore and Warner Brothers focused on using technology to deliver new, innovative and personalised experiences to fans of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. It is also the home of the official Harry Potter Fan Club, a community of over 45 million registered fans.
Wizarding World Digital is the direct-to-consumer arm of the Wizarding World franchise, a magical universe first established with J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter books and brought to the screen in the Warner Bros. movies. It now extends to Universal theme parks with record breaking attendance, Warner Bros Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter (the highest rated attraction worldwide), a Tony award-winning stage play - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, hit games including Hogwarts Mystery, Harry Potter Magic Awakened, the upcoming Hogwarts Legacy, interactive experiences, global exhibitions, a second movie series - Fantastic Beasts, plus a wide range of popular consumer products, including our exclusive Harry Potter Fan Club Pin Seeking collection.
The CRM Campaign Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for omnichannel campaign management. They will be working with the marketing and lifecycle teams to identify audiences for email, push, in-app campaigns and work with the marketing tech/data platform teams to create these audiences.
• Creating data-driven consumer segmentations and applying them to marketing campaigns
• Monitoring results to continually optimize campaigns and targeting
• Effectively prioritize and deliver on a heavy campaign schedule within a set project schedule
• Documenting processes and project plans clearly and effectively
• Liaising with technical, marketing and business teams
• Identifying audiences for email, push and in-app campaigns
• Previous CRM experience
• Experience in consumer segmentations and marketing CRM tools
• Experience building & managing CRM communications with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Braze, or other similar systems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to document processes and project plans clearly and effectively
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint
• Familiarity with Tableau
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics or related field
• Results driven with an excellent attention to detail
• Able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload
• Strong written and oral communication skills – particularly within large organizations
• Comfortable managing projects and timelines; Project Management knowledge a plus
• Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team
• Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82279-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.