WarnerMedia is in search of an experienced attorney to join the International commercial legal team based in Burbank. This position provides legal and commercial advice, drafts agreements and manages related activities in connection with all television, home entertainment and channel/services distribution for Warner Bros., HBO, HBO Max and Turner properties throughout APAC (including ANZ and India).
• Negotiates and drafts complex distribution, license, and related agreements
• Provides legal and business advice to sales and business development executives, corporate, finance and marketing teams across multiple WarnerMedia businesses
• Assists in implementing departmental and company-wide initiatives
• Researches and advises on issues related to APAC Commercial group transactions under US and international laws.
• J.D. degree from a top tier law school and admission to a state bar required
• Active member of California State Bar preferred
• Minimum three years legal experience in major studio or comparable law firm experience, with some relevant television distribution experience
• Must be well organized, efficient, and have ability to prioritize
• Must have ability to handle multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines with minimal supervision
• Must have excellent judgment and attention to detail
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent academic credentials and references
• Superior drafting and negotiating skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and must be collaborative and team oriented
• A strategic thinker and highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities effectively
• Strong analytical and organizational skills and great attention to detail, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, in-house client groups and outside counsel
• Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
• Must be able to maintain confidential information
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r111py-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.