People Partner, Legal
Reporting to the Manager, Contract Services, you will process and track a high volume of medium- to high-complexity contracts from creation through final execution, including drafting, reviewing, redlining, finalizing agreements and maintaining data in our centralized system. You will act as a subject matter expert and resource regarding contract processing policies and procedures, and partner with Legal, HR and Compensation teams as required. You will assist leadership with contract program and other activities as required.
• Reviewing Personal Service Contracts requests from People Partners and Talent Leaders
• Reviewing current contract of recently requested Personal Service Contracts to determine if any special provisions exists
• Partnering with Compensation Managers to ensure Personal Service Contracts requests meet compensation guidelines
• Entering and maintaining data in the eContracts database
• Drafting and proof-reading PSCs – new contracts/renewals, option pick-ups, termination letters
• Preparing and sending PSCs for Legal, HR, Employee review and execution
• Tracking PSCs to ensure timely processing
• Distributing fully-executed PSCs to distribution list
• Submitting PSC change requests to Workforce Administration and/or Compensation Operations team
• Creating and maintaining accurate electronic PSC files
• Running and auditing reports to ensure accuracy of PSC information on the contract database.
• Responding timely to requests from HR and Legal Partners.
• Providing technical/procedural guidance to HR, Compensation, and Legal Partners
• Assisting and coordinating with outside counsel to get PSC executed
• Assisting Manager, Contract Services and other Total Rewards team members in various projects as needed.
• B.A./B.S. in a related field of study required.
• Minimum 4 years experience in an office environment required. Prior Human Resources or Contract Administration experience preferred. Paralegal degree a plus.
• Able to maintain a confidential environment, discretion is essential.
• Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
• Excellent math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage skills.
• Able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft suite of programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
• Able to work well under time constraints.
• Able to handle multiple tasks.
• Able to take initiative and work independently.
• Good research skills.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures
• Treats people with respect
• Relates well to all levels of people inside and outside the organization
• Is tactful and uses diplomacy
• Makes others comfortable and puts them at ease
• Builds constructive and effective relationships
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with People Partners/Talent Leaders and Legal Partners
• Plans and anticipates what is needed to get PSCs fully executed
• Asks questions when appropriate and will follow up when needed
• Accepts and promotes continuous improvement
• Allocates own time efficiently
• Prioritizes and handles multiple demands
• Exhausts all avenues to complete assignments
• Follows through on commitments and agreements
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team
• Able to work with business leaders from multiple discipline in a collaborative fashion
• Effectively communicate issues that are complex in nature, both verbally and in writing, through various mediums
• SEDENTARY - Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v705-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.