The Client Services Production Coordinator, Preservation is the primary liaison between the WB Preservation Clients and MPI production personnel and has an overall responsibility to ensure that preservation projects are completed according to client deliverable and budget requirements. This role requires interaction with WB internal studio client and in-house production staff, managing time and resources, tracking the film and digital assets required for the long-term digital preservation of the Warner Bros. studio archive, and scheduling the scanning, QC, and data push to the WB digital vault. This role will function as a member of the production staff by managing workflows, project schedules, deliverables, any client supervision, and billing actualization. Post-Production is a world of shifting priorities and changing deadlines and this role must be able to adapt to this ever-changing landscape. They need to follow the client's lead but also anticipate the next step in the process every day. In addition, they will be responsible for multiple archival projects at the same time and be available to work outside normal business hours that may include evenings and weekends.
• Manage mastering projects from inception of project to completion. Primary client interface with clients. Responsible for ensuring deliverables comply with client technical specifications and client due dates. Responsible for deploying and managing production workflows which will achieve successful client delivery
• Daily collaboration with facility management and operations to ensure efficient utilization of operators, equipment, and rooms. Utilize MediaPulse to coordinate facility-wide operation scheduling, and work orders creation.
• Prepare project cost estimates, production schedules, and billing for facility management. Actualize daily work orders to ensure proper tracking of show production activity. Prepare client billing, and present to client on timely basis.
• Document and evaluate all workflow issues, billing issues, or client satisfaction issues. Communicate timely information to management.
• Bachelors' degree preferred but not required; previous experience in a post-production facility environment is required.
• 3 or more years of experience in post-production as post supervisor, associate producer, or customer service representative, or as an in-house post producer at a facility
• Excellent understanding of the post-production process.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to interface with in house staff and external clients at all levels.
• Sound business judgment and integrity with emphasis on maintaining a balance between the clients
• needs and the overall functioning of the facility.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision and in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational and follow through skills with demonstrated ability to handle and to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Detail oriented
• Experience with scheduling software such as Xytech MediaPulse or ScheduAll, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
• Technical and operational understanding of SDR and HDR workflows
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjp79-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.