Cash Management Lead-Disbursements & Actual Reporting (Exec. Dir)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Cash Management Lead-Disbursements and Actual Reporting for the Financial Planning & Analysis – Executive department.
• This position is responsible for Warner Media cash reporting of non-content disbursements across all business units and the consolidation of WM free cash flow actual reporting.
• This role will also lead the cash modeling of disbursements and review the A/P DPO assumptions, P/L cash conversion ratios and all cash planning and ad hoc projects regarding disbursements.
• The forecasting reporting above shall include the long-range plan, budget, monthly forecast, and pacing.
• Review, and consolidate monthly Cash forecasts of all non-content disbursements across Warner Media.
• This includes but is not limited to HBO, Turner and Warner Bros. and all the various disbursements across the company.
• The person in this role will liaise with senior management across all of Warner Media's various business units to discuss changes in vendor relationships and impact of strategic plans.
• Review and consolidate monthly Cash actuals for Warner Media in preparation for presentation to senior management.
• Ad Hoc Projects/Analysis.
• Liaise with various business units in the Warner Media group of companies to request and improve cash management reporting.
• Suggest and implement improvements to drive efficiencies into the process and reporting accuracy.
• Coach, mentor and directly supervise group who will prepare and initially review the work product above.
• This induvial will be responsible for overall non-content disbursements across WM.
• Prepare and review support for cash presentations going to divisional CFOs, senior management, and WM CFO.
• 8+ years of experience in accounting of finance.
• 4+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
• Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication.
• Media experience required.
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy79b0-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.