Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Current Warner Bros. Discovery employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This position will be posted for five business days.
Assistant reporting to a Director in Business Affairs.
• Preparing payment request documentation per the payment administration procedure.
• Handling highly confidential documents as well as being responsible for heavy phones, scheduling, maintaining, and creating extensive files, interfacing with agents and managers, and troubleshooting.
• Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel is essential.
• Must be able to work well under pressure, relay detailed messages, and communicate well with others.
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask is essential.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d929y9-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.