Billing Jr Analyst (temporary)
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
This is a Temporary Role (1 year)
The Billing Analyst is responsible for running invoicing processes for LatAm business units, reviewing and reconciling any differences that might appear. Invoicing is run both by Interface between CRM and Invoicing systems and Manually (directly at invoicing system). Is also responsible for the distribution/publication of those invoices, making them available to the customer.
This position is responsible for monitoring periodically (weekly/monthly) the CRM systems to review what is pending to be invoiced, compliance with reporting and month-end deadlines, performing controls over operational procedures.
Monitor self-process indicators for billing activities and propose corrective actions to Manager when deviations are noticed.
BILLING DISTRIBUTION & AD SALES
• Monthly run Billing processes for Distribution & Ad Sales LatAm selling companies. Validate records integrity between CRM (iBravo, Aleph, etc) and Billing System (SAP / PeopleSoft). Generate legal invoice to be distributed to the customer. Run sales adjustments process periodically, so that customers receive credit notes in a timely manner.
• Pre-Billing Files Generation and Review.
• Black out meetings participation.
• Email confirmation for Black Out Period Start and Finish.
• Participate in general cross functional meetings.
BILLING OTHERS, DIGITAL, ROYALTIES, CNN, INTERCO
• Generate invoices for specific contracts to be handled as Other Sales, review contracts, supporting information and approvals. Run and review invoicing processes coming from different CRMs (OP1, CounterPoint, Folio, etc). Generate legal invoice to be distributed to the customer.
• Pre-Billing Files Generation and Review.
• Email distribution of informational reports and invoices.
• Cross functional meetings.
REPORTING, DOCUMENTATION, KPIs, AUDIT
• Keep supporting records for Billing Process available for audit and control purposes. Maintain process documentation up to date and available to consult. Focal point to reply to internal audit requests. Monitor Process KPIs and propose corrective actions.
• Generate and distribute required information to backup Sales Accruals monthly process to support Accounting/Revenue team.
• Run and distribute information required to calculate Sales Accruals.
• Keep fluid communication with Revenue/Accounting team.
PROJECT AND COMPANY INITIATIVE PARTICIPATION
• To actively participate in team, department, company initiatives, transition activities and projects, keeping aligned with organizational goals and values. Actively collaborate in general Company Projects and Initiatives.
• Participation in meetings and trainings
• Keep process documentation up to date.
• Years of experience: 1-2 year in a similar position in a Multinational Company or at least 1-2 years working in a Multinational Comp.
• Advance Student, degree or equivalent experience in: Accounting and/or CPA, Business Administration.
• Fluent in English (Basic to Intermediate Level) oral and written.
• Above average skills in Customer-facing attitude, Communicating and Negotiating.
• Have a Learning attitude, flare for numbers, teamwork and a very positive/proactive attitude.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in Income statement analysis and preparation of notes to Financials.
• Experience in B2B Shared Services.
• General knowledge of ERP Systems like SAP or Oracle. Ability to manage different systems.
• General knowledge of US GAAP and taxation.
• Fluent in Portuguese/Spanish will be considered a Plus
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32nzq-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.