London, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for partnering with WarnerMedia International stakeholders to develop and deliver analytics and reporting capabilities. You'll be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, open to new ideas, and possess data skills and a strong aptitude for quantitative methods. The role requires experience with SQL-like tools, familiarity with modern data warehouses, knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., python) and statistical background. Experience with predictive modeling or machine learning a plus.
What will you be doing?:
• Develop and deliver analytics and reporting capabilities for WarnerMedia's International BI products, that include a focus on consistency, scale and operational excellence, providing ''self-serve'' and ''real-time'' information solutions.
• Create and maintain semantic layers, metadata, interactive reports and dashboards using various BI/Analytics tools.
• Develop and maintain standards for administration and operation including the scheduling, running, monitoring, logging, management of errors, recovery from failures, and validation of outputs.
• Contribute to the project planning process by estimating tasks and deliverables.
• Work closely with Business Intelligence Managers, Business users, Data Architects, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters and peer developers to understand requirements, design and develop BI solutions.
• Utilise 1st party consumer data to improve audience experiences and product performance.
• Help out with complex analytical tasks
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
• Experience as a database developer in OLAP environment.
• Experience with data management/business intelligence concepts, methodologies, and technologies
• Deep knowledge of developing 1st party consumer data models for analytical use
• Familiarity with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
• Proven experience working in Analytics/Business Intelligence environment
• Expertise in database platforms such as RDBMS or NOSQL platforms as well as SQL
• Experience with ''big data'' platform such as Hadoop, NoSQL DBs or cloud based tools such as Amazon Redshift.
• Familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to partner with various teams (non-technical to technical)
• Demonstrates forward thinking and plans ahead for potential roadblocks; comprehends bigger picture of the business strategy.
• Coding skills in one of the modern languages Java, Python, Scala, or R
• Specific application experience with media, Web analytics and consumer data systems will be a plus.
• Preference for prior technology or media company experience
• Experience working with statistical or machine learning packages (R, Python Scikit-learn)
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That's fine. Send us what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7p9y-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.