Marketing Associate, Franchise Management
WarnerBros seeks an Audience Insights Analyst, China for the Data Services: Global Insights & Marketing Ops department.
• Experience with social media management and analytic tools, including, but not limited to, Weibo NetBase, Crimson Hexagon, or Sysomos.
• Experience programming and analyzing online surveys from tools such as, but not limited to, Google Consumer Surveys, Toluna and Qualtrics.
• Experience designing visualization requirements through the collection of business requirements, determination of available data sources, and mapping of data collection fields.
• Experience consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
• Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
• 3-5 years' experience in a related field - market research or digital marketing desired.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field (Statistics, Business, Marketing, Journalism, Psychology) or equivalent combination of education plus work experience
• Traditional and Simplified Chinese language and Chinese cultural fluency required
• English language fluency required
• Weibo knowledge and experience required
• Experience with social media management and analytic tools, including, but not limited to, Crimson Hexagon, NetBase, Sysomos, Brandwatch required
• Knowledge of market research best practices desired
• 3-5 years' experience with Excel Pivot tables, PowerPoint
• 1-2 years' experience with major firm or media agency
• Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication desired
• Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities effectively
• Proactive and able to multi task with minimal supervision
• A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision