Associate, Performance (Display/Video) | México
The Associate Performance (Display/Video) will implement the programmatic/direct strategy for Video (including YouTube) and Display formats across the acquisition campaigns.
In this role, the Associate Performance will execute campaigns across programmatic platforms including campaign creation, forecasting, budgeting and pacing, testing and optimization.
This is a highly collaborative role that will partner across multiple groups within HBO Max Latam.
• Execution of programmatic deliverables to meet/exceed expectations within budget and time parameters.
• Assist with all executional aspects of the performance campaign processes; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting.
• Ensure proper execution of performance campaigns and work with Creative Services to request, test, and optimize existing assets based on media insights.
• Support on the execution of A/B tests to drive incremental improvements across all KPIs
• Generate supporting documentation for post-campaign presentations and provide insights to horizontal teams
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus.
• 4-6 years of experience in Search, Display, Video, Social, and/or Mobile programmatic media buying.
• Demonstrable knowledge of display/video advertising, specifically programmatic, real-time bidding, DSP platforms, attribution models, and associated technologies.
• Strategic, tactical and digital marketing expertise with a mix of programmatic and direct activation.
• A strong passion for problem solving and innovation.
• Strong aptitude for numerical detail and analysis.
• Advanced Excel/Sheets skills are essential, Macros & SQL capabilities are a plus.
• Experience working in a highly fast-paced environment, being accountable and learning from mistakes.
• Fluency in English and Spanish required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x934-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.