Senior Manager, Media Operations
Assistant Manager - S&P (Censorship Editing)
Content Review and Classification 50%
• Across all GE brands, ensure all Original and Acquired content is reviewed, meets local broadcast guidelines, and is appropriately classified.
• S&P/ Censorship review - perform full length review of video materials, complete censorship notes against relevant censorship standards, marking relevant timecodes for edits as well as duration changes.
• Flag any content that may need to be banned for specific feeds/territories and highlight any potential S&P issues as required.
• Liaise with Local Compliance teams & Vendors on a regular basis to ensure standards are maintained throughout the region.
• Keep abreast of any local compliance issues/regulatory changes across SEAP
Admin and Communication 30%
• Prepare and file compliance reports, track progress, input and maintain information in various system and documents.
• Communicate and interact with TO colleagues, Network Presentation and Programmers as necessary to determine and execute operational requirements.
• Liaise with vendors on delivery and technical issues with provided material.
• Coordinate and prioritize compliance process.
• Liaise and work closely with regional affiliates to facilitate S&P requirements for all managed channels.
• Assist the S&P Senior Manager in team communication and management, refining of workflow processes and vendor management.
Workflow & Efficiency 10%
• Strive for continuous improvement of Compliance workflows.
• Ensure accurate entry of Compliance information of all classification and ban information.
• Responsible for maintaining agreed turnaround times on viewing of all content and ensuring content is completed in line with broadcast priorities.
• Work with colleagues to identify workable solutions as new requirements arise.
Team training and development 10%
• Assist the S&P Senior Manager with S&P training and development for members of the team.
• Keep the team up to speed on any policy/regulatory changes.
• Assist to track and manage volume of viewing content across the team.
Has at least 5 years' experience in a broadcast facility with S&P related duties.
Strong knowledge of SEA compliance guidelines and requirements.
Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy when inputting data.
Excellent communication skills in managing expectations and deliverables with internal and external parties.
Strong passion for content.
Fluent in another Southeast Asian language e.g. Thai, Bahasa Melayu/ Indonesia, Mandarin, Vietnamese
Diploma or equivalent experience in in Broadcast, Media, Communications or equivalent.
Knowledge in broadcast operations and multi-media files format/standard.
Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, Media Encoder and latest standards of Postproduction systems.
Knowledge and passion for WM original content- HBO, Warner Bros, Cartoon Network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55zo3-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.