Social & Digital Marketing Operational Lead, Inseak
Purpose of the role
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Head of Kids APAC in the growth and development of kids' properties into global franchises, as well as ongoing brand management, working collaboratively in cross-functional teams to drive success.
• Support the Head of Kids in the day-to-day execution and project management of multi-platform strategic plans, assisting in the development of long-term global franchise strategies for the APAC Kids' portfolio.
• Develop, create and maintain internal and external content presentations and materials for dissemination, including bibles, fact sheets, calendars, performance highlights, sizzle reels and pitch decks.
• Monitor brand and show health across APAC, using data and insights to identify challenges, opportunities and drive decision making e.g. identify kids' property with emerging franchise potential, invest in costume characters.
• Regularly consolidate and prepare integrated APAC regional plans for presentation to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of management.
• With direction from Head of Kids, coordinate and host regular group presentations and screenings proactively promoting new shows to a diverse group of stakeholders (e.g. Consumer Products, Marketing, CS).
• Work in collaboration with cross-functional Franchise teams to support company-wide franchise goals through integrated planning. Ensure best practices are shared and synergies leveraged across APAC.
• Coordinate and facilitate timely responses to Global KYAC team requests working with relevant stakeholders across the region e.g. holistic APAC content plans and marketing activations.
• Work with key stakeholders to develop, create, communicate and maintain clear brand and show guidelines. Ensure best-in-class representation of brands through partnership and approvals.
• Collaborate with regional Ad Sales team, delivering consistent and frequent communications on brand plans and strategy, ensure alignment with brand and kids' overall objectives.
• Maintain onboarding documents with current strategies and brand guidelines.
• Represent kids team in orientation and onboarding of Kids brands for newcomers to the company.
• Coordinate creative and commercial feedback process on new projects at script and pilot stage, consolidating feedback from Regional Programming Heads for review.
• Support Head of Kids in developing and producing annual Kids Content Summit event.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in marketing or communications
• Comprehensive and proven experience in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer technology, leading consumer brands, or similar multinational company
• Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances across APAC
• Experience identifying research insights and presenting actionable recommendations
• Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and PhotoShop preferable
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills, with experience in metrics-driven decision making.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives internally and externally.
• Excellent written and spoken English and any other Asian languages
• Regional/Country Experience: APAC
• Experience in a matrix, cross-cultural, media organisation preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxby0-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.