Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is looking for great people that want to create the next big hit in entertainment and change how players view gaming. Warner Bros. has brought some of most beloved brands to consumers such as Harry Potter, LEGO, DC, and much more in the interactive medium. We are looking to add an energetic, social, and ambitious professional who has a passion to create great games and win.
You will play a critical lead role in ensuring the commercial success of our games. You will work with some of the most talented producers, designers and marketers in the industry to help shape the strategy of our key products.
• Help identify and evaluate market trends, opportunities, and areas of focus and winning strategies for future projects.
• Present data supported summaries and recommendations to improve products within your genre of expertise.
• Act as the point of content between Central Product Management and a game studio.
• Work with a studio to align their product with the established winning strategy and best design practices.
• Spearhead and guide the game team through the greenlight progress.
• Contribute to roundtable evaluations of potential new games. Use your genre expertise to quantify potential opportunities and risks.
• Help evaluate and select external studios for product development.
• 8+ years games industry experience with 5+ years of working on free to play game live operations in a product management role
• Experience with various analytics tools, data analysis and comp analysis methodologies
• Experience and strength in market research, analysis, and formulation of product strategies
• Strong communication skills to be able to influence and convince others to your point of view
• Strong understanding of merchandising, event, and live operations/monetization techniques
The Nice to Haves
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm13nx-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.