WarnerMedia seeks an Advanced Business Systems Analyst for the Ad Sales Department.
The Team Audience Monetization Solutions fuels over $4 billion in WarnerMedia Ad Sales using custom built and vendor supported technology platforms, across TV and Digital. This is an exciting time to be in the media industry as consumers accelerate the anywhere, anytime content distribution model. Our technology roadmap keeps us ahead of the curve as we find new ways to target audiences and monetize our content. WarnerMedia is leading the way, and you get to be a part of this fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You will be the Advanced Business Analyst of the National Addressable Activation and Billing system where you will manage a product backlog and perform business analysis to determine the best solutions for our Ad Sales clients. We operate a highly integrated Ad Tech platform that requires tightly coordinated feature delivery with both internal and external integration partners. Partnering with the Product Manager, you will facilitate the dialog with our clients on how to support new business capabilities, translate those needs into a prioritized backlog of user stories, and be responsible for an on-time delivery by leading a development team through Agile iterations and capability launches
• Facilitate discussions with users and stakeholders to identify product needs that align with the product roadmap.
• Work with the development team to translate those needs into clear user stories. Manage backlog prioritization of user stories based on business needs.
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily standups to guide the technical team through delivery of their sprint commitments.
• Create diagrams for business processes, data flows, and application workflows.
• Support development team and QA with testing activities and needs.
• Coordinate testing efforts with integration partners, both internally and externally.
• Facilitate meetings across teams using agendas, minutes, and follow-up communication to ensure execution of action items.
• Respond quickly and efficiently to escalated support issues with troubleshooting, prioritization, and client updates.
• Identify training needs, process issues, and system problem trends and proactively seek improvement.
• Bachelor's degree CIS, MIS, BBA or equivalent work experience.
• 3 + years in combined technical and functional business experience (Media or Ad Sales experience preferred)
• 2+ years in a Business Analyst role, supporting a large custom-developed application
• Applied use of Agile or Kanban methodology for a full life cycle development project
• Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills with the ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate
• Advanced communication skills (written/verbal)
• Ability to multi-task Must be diligent and proactive
• Extensive skills using the MS Office suite
• Scrum certification a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d891wk-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.