Administrative Assistant (Corporate Functions & Theatrical Local Productions)
The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
As a Local Production & Corporate Functions Assistant you will play a key part in supporting the Local Production team as well as the Corporate teams (Finance and Facilities Services) on a daily basis, on administrative and multipurpose missions, thus participating in the smooth running of these services.
• Management of the Head of Local Production's changing schedule, travels and expense accounts
• Organisation of Local Production meetings (planning in the agendas, booking and preparation of rooms)
• Logistical support during the Local Production Talent Tours (booking of trains, hotels, restaurants)
• Welcome and placement of talents during the Previews in Paris (''Talent Handling'')
• Updating the department's shared directories (IT)
• Management of invoices and supply orders for the Local Production department
• Management of the telephone fleet: monitoring of the contract with the service provider, ordering and monitoring of allocations, monitoring of invoicing
• Management of the ''company car'' fleet (monitoring of vehicle allocations, administrative management of fines)
• Management of AMEX corporate cards (ordering, cancellation, suspension) and monthly monitoring of AMEX statements
• Printing, signature requests and archiving of confidential documents
• Management of office supply orders and service subscriptions
• Support for the organisation of various internal events for remote or face-to-face employees (internal seminars, townhalls, previews, etc.)
• Logistical support (search for service providers for events, request and negotiation of quotes, supervision of the organization of the event on the day)
• Link with the different internal departments involved in the organisation of these events (Facilities, IT, Tech Ops, etc.)
• Previous experience of at least 5 years in management and/or administrative assistant in an international company, requiring daily interaction with numerous and diverse contacts
• Minimum 3 years of higher education or equivalent
• Very good command of the Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Professional English, particularly in writing
• Very good writing skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good oral communication skills, ability to work in a team and to adapt to different high-level contacts
• Sense of service and respect for confidentiality
• Proactivity, pragmatism, ability to prioritise and organise, punctuality
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rej535-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.