Your New Role
The Senior Analyst position will be part of the Global Business Transformation team at Warner Bros. Discovery, and will primarily be focused on the structuring, prioritization and execution of analysis to support business critical projects and decision-making across all divisions. In addition, it will support strategic thinking and management of complex projects that span across multiple functions and regions.
The position will demand very strong analytical skills, organizational and structuring abilities, client management and problem-solving skills, and a demonstrated track record of successful collaboration/partnership with cross-functional teams both in the US and internationally, including senior business stakeholders and corporate groups.
The ability to independently build and maintain productive relationships with multiple global stakeholders is essential, as well as strong business presence and communication skills.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Analysis – Conduct analysis to identify solutions, present findings and help execute changes to business process that align to WBD strategic goals (70%)
• Perform detailed analysis tasks that include: process mapping/design, data gathering/validation, data modeling/analysis, and other relevant tasks related to major project milestones
• Help identify relevant links, interdependencies, and synergies within WBD business
• Support VP/SVP to translate links/interdependencies within WBD business into relevant solutions that support project definition or alignment of strategy within the wider WBD business
• Identify and prioritize main issues/analysis
• Support overall problem solving approach
• Define and/or leverage analytical frameworks for analysis
• Syndicate analysis and incorporate feedback
• Strategic Planning and Problem Structuring - Guide strategic thinking to identify, prioritize, design, structure and manage projects that support WBD strategic and operational priorities (20%)
• Maintain updated understanding of WBD strategy and interactions among stakeholders
• Support and lead in identification, definition, and structuring of operational implications from WBD strategic priorities
• Support the identification and structuring of issues/questions to be solved, and the structuring of related projects
• Support and lead the definition and socialization of analytical frameworks to support strategy execution
• Responsible for the appropriate pace/on time execution of projects
• Prepare and manage project plans and timelines
• Assemble representative project teams
• Conduct status meetings
• Escalate issues as required
• Maintain updated documentation of projects
• Define relevant financial and metric information and coordinate effort to ensure appropriate tracking
Qualifications & Experience
• Required Consulting experience (2 years min) on strategy topics
• 3-5 years media operations management or equivalent experience, international exposure highly preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
• Strong ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and articulate the dependencies and interrelationships.
• Strong business process re-engineering skills to include process mapping and the ability to articulate processes at varying degrees of granularity to different audiences.
• Strong written and oral communication skills to include the ability to conduct process interview sessions, to articulate problems and solutions clearly, to conduct brainstorming sessions, etc. Ability to communicate with and influence all levels of staff to include executive management.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $72,240.00 - $134,160.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjpob0-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.