Senior Financial Accounting Analyst
Walt Disney Television
At Walt Disney Television, you'll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and find new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your chance to be part of a transformative team and culture.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accounting Analyst interested in making an impact with a leading company. We are seeking an individual energized by relationships and motivated to make continuous improvement that matters.
This individual will have the opportunity to help drive accounting, external reporting and management reporting for various media business units, as well as the chance to work directly with senior leadership.
• Primary contact for all Cable/FNG HQ requests, including special projects
• Prepare journal entries for Cable/FNG
• Prepare the SEC P&L financial statement variance analytics
• Prepare the Balance Sheet variance analytics
• Research account variances on balance sheet and income statement for management reporting
• Prepare quarterly account reconciliations
• Prepare quarterly reporting for product integration, gift giving, and T&E
• Work closely with other TFCF divisions for intercompany confirmation and settlement
• A/P processing for significant vendor contracts
• Ad hoc analysis and reporting for WDT Financial Accounting management
• Work with WDT Finance to ensure consistent reporting
• Verify compliance with company policies and procedures
• Demonstrate understanding of internal controls to ensure SOX compliance
• Perform Enterprise Data Platform reporting
• Drive process improvement by identifying solutions to issues identified as part of the ''After Action Review'' process
• 4 year Accounting degree
• 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience
• Experience in public accounting preferred
• CPA Candidate
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.