Walt Disney Television
Backlot Services Coordinator (DGE)
We are seeking a superstar Backlot Services Coordinator support our Studio's warehouses.
• Keep track of set inventory
• Mark sets (physically)
• Work with shows to let them know what's in inventory
• Determine whether its financially feasible to keep a set, take it down
• Work with 3rd party vendor - for labor and storage
• Admin role -
• Keep track of billing
• Keep track of paying bills
• Manage all SAP uploads
• Manage all PO's
• Handle paying rent
• Customer service oriented - dealing with studios
• Renting things to other studios
• Maintain a website
• Maintain files/records/plans/blueprints for sets
• Partner with production designers
• Familiar with inventory to decide whether we keep stuff or toss it
• Need to be environmentally conscious (green)
• Minimum 3 years work experience (entertainment experience preferred)
• Understands warehousing and remote storage
• SAP experience a plus
• Filemaker pro a plus
• Tech savvy
• Travel/Transportation within the LA area to different sets/studios required
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
• Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 3+ years of experience in Studio Warehouse/ Asset Productions
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.